Saturday 7 March 2015

This Week - My World in Books...

Happy weekend my fellow Readers, Bloggers, Writers and Enthusiasts of all things Bookish... I hope all of you guys have had a fabulous week!

This week in my world I have been tweaking the blog (I'm getting there, bare with me haha), I've been creating, linking and promoting my social media accounts... let me tell you it has been no mean feat but it's been lots of fun and hopefully it will all be worth it :)

In other news, I have joined my local gym to get some of that lingering Christmas poundage off, it's going well, I haven't injured myself yet... and I have my first Piloxing class to attend next Wednesday so wish me luck ha!

Anyhoo... I haven't really had a whole lot of time to do the thing I love the most this week - get lost in a world of words... but I've managed a few and my reading list goes as follows:

  • Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick 3.5 Stars ~ "Falling in love should never be this dangerous... Dark and adrenaline-filled, Black Ice will have you on the edge of your seat right until the final twist." Click Here To View On Amazon.co.uk
 
  • Untamed by Ciana Stone ~ A Three Book Set ~ "The men of the Marsh family have spent their lives riding hard, in and out of the saddle.
    None of them have any plans on settling down. Falling in love just isn’t for them. Or so they thought." 
    Click Here To View On Amazon.co.uk

I haven't rated the Untamed books yet as I'm still half way though, but my Black Ice review will be up tomorrow here on the blog, as well as on the above Amazon link, and also on:


And last but not least... I frequently post links on Twitter and share my bargain hunting finds... if there's a book on sale or I find a free one that looks really good I usually download them but don't always read them straight away... In fact, a lot of them sit on my Kindle for months, but when it comes time to read it and I go back to refresh myself on The Blurb, it's usually a nice surprise that I've saved myself some money...

So on that note, I thought I'd put a list of the books I've downloaded this week on here to share incase anyone fancies a look:


Thant's all for now folks... don't forget to check out my review for Black Ice available to view from tomorrow (March 8th 2015)... feel free to comment and share... peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment