Sunday 1 March 2015

Hello and Welcome :)

Welcome to my BlogSpot... I'm new around here and I'm just winging it for now but hopefully my followers will enjoy popping over to say Hi every now and then...

So here's my first ever blog post and hopefully not my last haha...

I have a slight reading problem...
That's right... too many books and not enough time on my hands!
Being a reading enthusiast most of my life, I have always loved to immerse myself in books... if I'm happy or sad, I find that losing myself in the story of someone else's life is the best form of escapism and therapy...


So anyway, I digress... I am in the midst of setting up this Blog, and hopefully it's gonna be loads of fun! ...
My aim is to connect with readers and bloggers such as myself and create a community where we can share our passion for books, review and discuss our reads and generally have a blast! (in a nerdy kinda way ha!)
I mean, what was your opinion of Amy's character from Gone Girl?... and how did you feel at the end of The Fault In Our Stars?... Is Travis from Beautiful Disaster in your top 5 Book Boyfriends?... and if you've seen the Fifty Shades movie how do you think it compares to the book?... These are all relevant questions, along with a lot more...


My interests mainly include Young Adult (YA), Contemporary Romance, New Adult (NA), Paranormal Romance (PNR), Fantasy and Contemporary Fiction... and mostly anything else if I'm recommended or asked to read it...

I can't wait to meet all you lovely readers out there... lets discover some gorgeous books together!

If you use any of these social networks please follow and like my pages and lets have some fun...

Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment