Friday 13 March 2015

My First Week in Books...

So this week, unfortunately, our family home became the setting of a Zombie Apocalypse film and we all came down with the dreaded stomach bug... dun dun duuuuunnnn!

Not to press for sympathy but, I must have spent about 3 days in bed so I wasn't able to read as much as I usually do, and along with trying to set the blog up and work out how to use it my reading time has been limited.

I'm vaguely feeling human again so... my plan was and still is to post my Blogs mainly on a weekend... Saturdays I aim to list the books I've read that week with a short description and stars out of 5, and hopefully Sundays would be finished off with a full review of my fave book of the week... other than these posts, books I have read and reviewed previously will be featured and promoted.

As I've had a setback this week I'm probably about a day behind.

That being said... here is my First Blog Week in Books:

  • Moonflower by E. D. C. Johnson... A Sweet Paranormal Romance Teen Read with a twist... 3.5 Stars!
  • First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinskiy... A beautiful and sensitive YA Read... 4.5 Stars!

As you can see my favourite of these has to be First Comes Love... I'm going to try my best to write my review for that tonight and have it up on the blog tomorrow... my review for Moonflower is on Amazon right now and you can read it by clicking the link on the blog (as I haven't worked out how to put it on here yet ha)... have a fab Sunday everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment