Monday 1 June 2015

Bookish Bargains And Reads Of The Week.......

Another week of reading away brings me to write another blog post... After last week's post being quite short I've been putting some reviews up on here that I've had the pleasure of writing lately, so please feel free to check out the rest of the blog and see what I've been up to...

So it took me a little while to get through The Pledge trilogy but I managed to finish the last instalment this week:
The Offering by Kimberly Derting - I'm really pleased I stuck with this Young Adult, Dystopian series as the last book was certainly the best - I rated 4/4.5 stars - you can 1click it at Amazon - take a look at it via Goodreads - and read my review HERE

I also read a few little novellas this weekend... both of them were lovely little gems, short, sweet and very enjoyable:

Double Dare by Rhonda Nelson: I personally gave this New-Adult Contemporary-Romance 4.5 stars, though It has an average rating of 3.8 on Amazon where it's free to download at the moment... or you can take a look at it on Goodreads, you can see my reviews in both places...

It Was Always You (A Gaming The System Novella) by Brenna Aubrey (see the cover to the right): This Young-Adult Contemporary-Romance got 5 stars from me, it's also rated a 5 on Amazon and 3.8 stars on Goodreads... again, you can see my reviews in both places...




And now for my usual Bargain Corner...
Here's some 1-Click's I found this week for all you bargain hunters out there:
Links to Amazon.co.uk - Price of download - ASR = Average Star Rating - #tags = Genres...
 

Well, that's it for me... I've had a busy weekend and am running behind on my posts and Twitter and Instagramme updates, I'm sure I'll be getting called a slacker but I'm trying not to neglect my followers honestly lol...
 
I have work very early in the morning and I'm sure to be pooped tomorrow considering what time it is, so I shall bid you all goodnight and sweet dreams... I'll be back next weekend with more of the above ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment