Sunday 17 May 2015

Short And Sweet With A Scattering Of Book Bargains...

Hello my fellow Bibliophiles... this week is gonna be a short and sweet update with all the usual stuff in a condensed version (I think)... I've read two books this week, both have reviews on Goodreads and Amazon, see below for the links, and I may put a few reviews up here on the blog too as I haven't done any of those for a while...

I have discovered though, that I can actually read while working out on the crosstrainer, bike and treadmill at the gym, so I'm doing a little happy dance about that as I'm there every night after work now :)

Anyhoo... without further ado:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Distance-Between-Us-Kasie-West-ebook/dp/B00B0VZRWO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1431819068&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Distance+Between+Us+by+Kasie+WestThe Distance Between Us by Kasie West: I gave this a good 4 stars - it's £3.99 at the moment with an Average Star Rating of 4.3 and the genres it's tagged under are #Contemporary #Romance #Teen #YoungAdult... you can find it to 1click on the above link to Amazon or read my review on Goodreads HERE...






http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pledge-Trilogy-Book-ebook/dp/B0077RQSKA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1431819235&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Pledge+by+Kimberly+DertingThe Pledge by Kimberly Derting: This one got 3.5 stars from me - it's £2.29 on Amazon with and ASR of 3.9... genres include #YoungAdult #Paranormal #Dystopian #Romance... 1click on the above link at Amazon or read my review on Goodreads HERE...







And now for my Book Sale Bargain Corner...  I found these in the sale bin as usual... ASR = Average Star Rating, all links are to Amazon for you 1click addicts, #tags are some of the genres they're listed under:
 
Well, that's all there is from me this week peoples... for more bargains and updates during the week check out my other social media accounts to the right and give me a follow... see ya'll soon...........     Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment