Monday 25 May 2015

Bookish Sales and Bargains of the Week...

So this week I'm gonna make this really short, I'll post some reviews soon as I only managed to read one book this week, which was:

The Essence (Book 2 in The Pledge trilogy) by Kimberly Derting... I finished it on Friday afternoon and spent the night trying to review it the best way I could... (then I spent the rest of the weekend inebriated in a field watching The Jam... awesome times!) so basically, the storyline and writing is good and I want to see where it's going so I've downloaded the final one in the series The Offering... I don't by any means think it's fantastic, the series seems kinda stuck in the middle of a few different genres and the main characters have a relationship that's almost skittish... anyway, I think it's more for a Young Adult audience and the Paranormal element is more prominent in this second book which I enjoyed... I'm not gonna go on about it too much as I'll be posting my review on here later for you to read...

So, with that being said...

Now for my usual Book Corner Bargains... I nabbed these this week for my kindle, I hope ya'll like em........
ASR = Average Star Rating, all links are to Amazon for you 1click addicts, #tags are some of the genres they're listed under:


Okay, that's all I have peoples... I'll be posting some reviews here shortly... if you live here in England enjoy the rest of your bank holiday :)
                                      .....................Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment